JBM Patrol & Protection Corp. is committed to providing the highest level of professional training to every officer, for every specific assignment as well as on an ongoing and specialized basis as required. We adhere to and exceed all state guidelines in ensuring our officers are as prepared and professional as possible.
- Pre-Assignment: In order to provide our clients with the highest quality officers, our 12 hour pre-assignment training certificate serves as the minimum requirement to work as a security officer for JBM
- Post Orders: Post orders serve as the foundation for on the job, in-service and emergency response training and provide a means to avoid, mitigate and defend liability claims.
- Field Training: JBM security officers are required to satisfy a minimum of 16 field training hours. The standards are based on sophistication of post and individual client requirements, therefore some assignments require additional hours.
- NIMS: JBM security officers are trained to handle disasters. Training in NIMS compliance and guidelines allows JBM security officers to coordinate and work with local, state and federal government personnel in the event of a disaster.
- Classroom Training: We provide an extensive variety of classroom training on every topic of relevance to security and protective services.
- Specialized Training: We provide three modules of specialized training that cover everything from basic first aid to firearms training.
- Annual Training: All of our unarmed security officers are required to complete 8 hours of annual in-service training on topics including legal updates, employee health & safety and diversity awareness. Armed officers are required to complete an additional 8 hours of in-service training, as well.