Pre-Assignment with JBM Patrol & Protection
The 8-hour pre-assignment training certificate is the minimum requirement to work as a security officer for JBM Patrol & Protection Corporation
and includes information on the following:
- The Role of Private Security
- Legal Authority of a Private Security Officer
- Physical Security Concepts
- Professionalism and Ethics
- General Duties of Security Officers
- Emergency Response: General Concepts
- Report Writing
- Public Relations
- Radio and Telephone Communications
- Delivering Legendary Customer Service
- Uniforms, Grooming and Equipment
JBM Minnesota Specific Training
In addition to the 8-hour pre-assignment training certificate, our Minnesota security officers shall complete the protective agent course within the first 21 days of initial hiring.
JBM Illinois Specific Training
Our Illinois security officers shall complete the 20 hour unarmed security training prior to attening the 8 hour pre-assignment course.
JBM Tennessee Specific Training
In Addition to the 8-hour pre-assignment certificate, our Tennessee officers shall complete the Tennessee Basic Security Officer's Training.